Friday, December 07, 2007

WORK is damn boring
i PREFER SCHOOL altho is stress

went to parkway
the journey is like damn long lah

but today was different
i met nice ppl!
liyana, quincy, jessica auntie

at least got ppl acc me chit chat and time flies faster
maybe not that fast
but in a way6 faster than usual
we was like there' ONE HOUR LIKE ONE YR PASS'
seriously i swear is like one yr passed. so slow can
i went toilet break squat there 15 mins
went back stand there like
we was like playign with the fragrance
i like the files from france.

the scent remind me of past.i dunno why
i will get that with my pay!

then jessica nephew call me auntie. so sad! LOL
only some promoter nice
the watsons ppl still all fcuked up .

i ate mini wok as i planned ytd.
then went walked ard during my break. so lonely
i going to get 2 sweater from
Dorothy Perkins tmr
only 26 each now! faster catch them peeps!

then went back
my boy say wan fetch in the end i take the 1 hr bus alone
say wan wait for me at busstop
end up i walked home alone
this isn't my definition of being in a relationship (=

but anyway he did meet me after i reached home
went atm to pay soem of my spree shipping fees
then went sit sit (=

tmr NO WORK YIPPIE
at least i hav something to high about!
and new friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home