Thursday, December 13, 2007

after the injection for my finger allergy , my finger still itch.
so today mom bought me to the clinic huiting introduced
at 68plus there
eat the curry rice . wah damn nice! curry many many i like!
miso soup oso very tasty. first time i liked that soup.

then bought my contact lens
baby aqua. EEK. SO ER XIN. wan vomit when i see the mirror
still mu wait for one month then can change.

then see doc. give me medi and cream . heng no injection

now i've got 2 kind of cream. which one shld i apply?
then walked pass a very old shop then u noe hor
the very vintage pressed powder ah ma used in square cube one
i saw the cover and bought it
still rmb when i was a kid me and sis use that as chalk and walk everywhere.TEEHEE
we are sooooo cuteeee


then walked to je's house
helped her dye her hair dark brown
yay the color came out.LOL!
we watch the 'i am a cyborg but thats okay' or something like that by rain and a gal
so boring lo.LOL. whole show talking about she being crazy.
and a bunch of crazy ppl.

then i took 101 to mall and wait for my boy
then we went back his house
sleep till going 11pm

got a unknown number msg say intro in his phone ofcos sure will get suspicious ma
then he wan snatch back his phone ofcos i try to dun let la then accidentally bang his phone on the wall
but u dun hav to becos of this small thing and scold me right.
can u be more nt so petty
then u alwasy turn my phone the opps way then my phone wun spoil lah.
urs new but mine nt one yr yet hor.
u say ur mom wun buy then jus buy
u think if mine spoil my mom will just nv say anything and buy a new one?
put urself in other's shoe lah.
and till now i still dunno whos the person and this is the main pt nt ur phone .
this is crazy man . make my eye so swollen becos of i accidentally hit ur phone on the wall. HAH
say le ppl oso will laugh

nvm its all over. but this is MY blog so i hav the right to say whats on my mind. dun correct me.
then treated him chicken rice and vitagen. see i so good.
then i sit the lift then suddenly then lift like jumped like that then the door opened is like so high up the right place.
like almost half
i still need to jumop down.
freak me out then my stairs no light. argn.


today's my chinese birthday my mom say.
so she cooked me red eggs and miam xian.
feel so warm . i am 18 in chinese now~
thanks mom. so i secretly make 2 wishes when i ate the miam xian.

love mom
love my boy
love my friends!

off to bathe my cutie pie ah gong

buh-bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home