Tuesday, December 18, 2007

today woke up
wait for my boy to be awake
went to his house and helped him with his work.
i clever ba! BWAHAHAHAHAA
my boy say wed which is my bday say want go do checkup after his school
alr after sch late still choose tt day go do checkup.
then tmr only night can meet.
so i cried. what a sad birthday

when my friends came up to my house and surprise me in my pajamas at 12am.
thanks everyone!
okay nvm.
hope we can enjoy after your checkup (=


my stomach damn pain so i took his lu yi you and apply.
helped him pack his clothes which is all around the floor
then i while he is outisde doing his work.
i sneak under his blanket and fall asleep.
so tired~~ YAWN

then we went to point and acc him eat dinner
and went ntuc buy his things

oh ya!
my drugstore spree is here!
HEH HEH
all 3 things, blusher , concealer and loose powder i bought at 2gt 7 buck. cheapo!
the E.L.F blusher is very very very very ncie to use
for the maxfactor concealer seems quite okay
but the jane loose powder has too much glitter !



my sis is playing maple 24 hour.
cant use com )=
i blog now cos she's having her 30 mins break she calls that.
LOL!
okay off now and she shall continue killing mushrooms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home