Monday, December 17, 2007

my forever21 top SOLD ((=
HEH

woke up like 10 in the morning
i was planning to wear my supercool top and grey shorts with green tights
then mom and sis say i liek go shopping cal me go buy a dress
so me and sis went all the way to vivo
shopped for sooo long
try and try
sometimes with money we cant get what we want too.
then suddenly my stomach damn pain cos i drank huacha ytd.
faster went to toilet and sis went out for a puff

so to conclude
i bought a maroon dress which i think is super chio from forever21
sis bought a tude dress and a duper cute long tank top from forever21
and yellow and purple tank from topshop

and and sis bought me the maroon beanie i saw ytd for birthday gift!
THANKS SIS. LOVE YA LOTS!

then we went back hougang mall
bought fake lashes and new eyelash permer cos old one is old.duh.LOL

then i went to point meet my boy for ice cream
he treat me choc sundae.
muack muack
then went back home to prepare for cousin wedding
i hate fake lashes
i wun wear it again.
it look nice but when take off. the glue sticky EEEk
cabbed downt o rendevous hotel

rendevous hotel
i think damn familiar but i dunno where i heard of it
when i reached its just opps my school
TTS Y
i walked pass everytime i walk form my sch to cathay.

to get married seems so ex and ma fan.LOL
but the bride sure looks pretty!
i like when the couple walk pass we throw the red petal. SO FUN
like the last dish most. my heavenly desert.LOL
had a lot alot alot alot alot alot of fun with cousin
keep bitching. she says all our family members have big nehneh
then i look ard at my girl cousin. really all got big nehneh.LOL!
then when we on our way home
she drank too much a bit high
so steal one flower form the flower basket for ppl shop opening.LOL
FUN

i am drinking huacha now. EEK smelly.


santa claus is coming to town!


i really like my sis hair. so chio lah she (= mom too!


mom and aunt look the same and hair the saem


this black vintage bag is mom's! so cool right!


sis very pretty !

pretty oh!
my cousin yilingjiejie. she's just studying beside my school SMU and i don't know.
i tot the sch beside is other uni.HAHAS
shld have lunhc together next time!


the flower she pluck. chio right!




proud is not equal to confident . human have eyes they can see. keep it to yourself (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home