Friday, December 14, 2007

woke up prepare and sets off to bugis
but i was late again
suppose to wait outisde my boy school
then we went to orchard
mango having sale BIG SALE
my boy get a wallet for his mom
i am still thinking whether to get the yellow long sleeve top with hood.
i still haven get anything for my cousin wedding on sun!
NO CASH
WHO CAN SPARE ME SOME?

then we float here float there
my boy's tired so he went home
i went back my home too

i rot at home waiting for him to reply my sms.
so slow
we met ard 8plus acc my boy eat dinner
i say NO rojak my boy die die want
later the heaty and gastric come again then u noe.

then we walked to hougang point cos i wanted to get some wax
there's a new brand called liese


it wrote there' no. 1 selling wax from japan'
i haven tried it but it has very very very very nice scent!
fruity! I LIKE!
and the package is really cute. square sqaure
its non sticky
with nice scent
being a very KS singaporean
i bought the extra hard one. cos i really my hair stop falling down and become limp
so i highly recommend it. and there are spray with beautiful packaging too! TEEHEE

my boy bought l'oreal dirtyclean wax
i heard its new too!
i guess its good for guy hair. HEH

i was like reading jan issue of cleo
then i found out that there are ads of YES TO CARROT.LOL
our sales will go up soon JAS! LOL

oh ya!
me and my boy is like chatting then i said i want my future shop to be in every corner of the world
then my boy say open SEXTOY shop.!
see my boy true color
STUPID !
i want to open my own brand! YAY
i got a feeling its coming true! i dunno y! HIGH.LOL!!!!!!

my whole head is spinning with chris daughtry ' over you'
'i've got over you~~~'
AND
my chemical romance ' teenages'
'they say teenagers scare, they live a shit out of me~~~'

so nice~~
HEE

okay
i'll stop crapping here
there's a beetle buzzing and knocking onto walls now. EEK



buh-bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home