Thursday, December 20, 2007

MANY LOVE and thanks to those that wished me ! ((=
you'll be blessed

i am not happy today! )=
this year birthday seems so PATHETIC
my happiest moment is eating otu with mom and sis
and
hugging my boy and watched ' WARLORDS'
the rest it sucks
why do i cry on birthday
why do i feel sad on birthday
since 19th dec is over means my day is over. there's no need to talk about it anymore.



went to compass point with mom and sis
ate PIZZA HUT
Hawaiian pan pizza
beef lazenia(dunno how to spell)
they drum stick.me and my sis all time favorite.

so full
sis and mom treat. 40 ++ ! so ex. thanks !LOVE BOTH LOTS.

then we took some photos and develop on the spot to commemorate this special day.LLOL


before going out.

sometimes happiness can be very simple (=
to be your daughter and your sister is the happiest thing that ever happened since i lived.



sis and mom height is just so right.LOL!


my waist hurts from turning.LOL! JK








went i was approaching the toilet, someone jump out and tel me ' yao bu yao wo qing ni chi'
scare me ! chou weiling!
saw wanyan shiqi weiling yiling
thanks wanyan for rmbing my bday!


then sis went to meet her friends

me and mom went back

i took train to bugis and find my boy
went PS and watched ' warlords'
very nice storyline!
about brotherhood
makes me think of yiling jie saying our sisterhood.LOL
there was big theodore on the wall.
how i wish i can hug him home~~~~




then we went back mall to eat kfc
and went home
tts how my birthday ended.


candid shot.LOL


my boy edited but i still look so funny!
his mom told him that he edited ur gf most like vampire.
so bad! i am momo the vampire. bwahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home