Thursday, January 17, 2008

HEY
MERRY 400TH POST!

i think my eye has got infection
really swollen and itchy

so i didn't went contact lens out and i try to use eye shadow to cover my swolleness
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I USE EYESHADOW.

i wore a vest then sis said i look like going chhhiong(the fact i nv step into a club b4)
so i changed to a simple tee and cardigan

my boy came to find me and acc him to trim brow
nice brow! =D

then we went town
ate kobayashi kimchi again
ITS NOSE DRIPPING HOT AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT SWEAT-FREE

then we went walk ard at town
and my boy bought a tee from fresh imp

then we went hougang and my boy bought bercardi and tidbits and nutri tea for me
then eat the snacks the went home.






handsome kid

artistic pose with artistic edits =D

do i look like alien without my contact? HOHO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home