Friday, January 11, 2008

sorry zhiyun that i can't make it tmr!
sorry ting that i let you go home alone

today woke up and went bugis with huiting
in search of her school bag
but didn't get any bag BUT clothes in the end.LOL
i bought a yellow cardigan too.

then we walk here walk there
saw georgina . stupid huai ren show off her feb hols when my school starts next week.
stupid huai ren. but I MISS YOU =D

then going to send ting off
another stupid face stare at me.LOL!JK
stupid kei. so long never see you le leh!
MISS YOU TOO! =D. miss your idiotness.LOL!!!

then meet my boy
we went to buy his school bag
then we went back to his house
fall aslp with my contact now eyes very itchy.LOL
we from 7 sleep till 10pm. song bo.LOL

sweeney todd is M18
FUCK
i want watch one leh.
curse singapore moviie rater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home