Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I AM BACK FROM MALAYSIA

woke up by call from my boy
ask me to go meet him cos something happened
so i took my umbrella and went to find my boy
we ate kopitiam and went walked ard hougang point

then he send me back home and he went home sleep

so me and mom and sis took a ' to johor ' comfort cab and went in malaysia
my smallest aunt bring us to eat at a place call lemon tree
the decor is very cozy.
when you walked in a picture came to ur mind
' you are a florist pushing a cart of flower'
i know its kinda out of link but this really came to my mind.very country like .
=D
went my 5th aunt house first to visit my biggest aunt
as you see my grandma has 13 chhild so ya i am lucky to have so many sweet aunt
the doggy there is so cute. belong to my cousin
named ' TOMATO' cute!
mixed breed . girl. CHIO

then we went holiday plaze shop
but there really cannot make it
i rather work and buy singapore stuff.

BUT
i bought macromedia freehand and adobe illustrator .YAYEE

sister is bra queen. bought 4 bras .LOL
but i bought one too. YAYEE

but no clothes. )=
then we went the smallest aunt house eat
make me think of the past when my sis and i went their house stay
we , too, sit together and eat like today
aunt, mom,, sis, zhiyun biaomei, yanyan biaodi, zicong biao ge and me.

we must go sing k one day
(=

then we went pelangi shop
also nothing
i want to get a swimming costume and a badminton racket.
i need to play sport so badly. swim swim beat beat
YAYEE



lemom tea from lemom tree. see the cup. its like a container so cute


tomato like my sis finger. keep biting


TOMATO




EMO

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home