Tuesday, January 22, 2008

was thinking of waking up at 630 as u see in my previous post
but i ended up waking up at 715.
i gather all my might to fasten up my speed

debra class i was so sleepy
keep letting us watch videos. tired!
then me and lynn there bitching about project runway 4.

then kei and jas came.
merchandising class
me and kei went up to present few sentence about the board thingy.
then sch dismiss like still 1 pm.

kei , jas, eym, julie and me went to eat lunch
togetherness

then i went home
nap for awhile
then meet my boy at 6plus

went ikea
ate many many things
daily special
chicken wings
meatball
and my fav daim cake

then we went walk around
my boy bought a magnetic board kinda thingy
and i bought 2 more storage box
5 piece of mag box to pack my overpowered colonies of mag
a vase and few fake flowers
and my daim sweets!

then on our way back
saw JELINE
LOL
don't stress =D
you can do it man!
miss you

love my boy =D


seems like he got extended legs

look at his stupid face.

artistic right.


kenna sack.


ytd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home