Thursday, February 07, 2008

merry lunar new year
my bad luck year has finally arrived.
its hard to hear this from me if you know me but 'DOWN, SAD, EMO, DEPRESS, HATRED,PISSED OFF 'is what is left in me now.
jio me out oh. anywhere anytime anyplace chop chop. can i go you guys house bai nian?LOL! EVIL

okay today went to fareast AGAIn and AGAIN alone.
bought a pair of shoes then went art friend and get sketch book

then went back and find huiting.
eat mac icecream.
then someone called
make me cry
thanks huiting and xinling for cheering me up!

new year eve is the first day of a new year and the saddest
our dinner is always lack of one person that will never return to me again.
my dad.

at the time when i need you most you are not there
you only care for yourself.
only friends are there for me.
'i don't need a man'
i will say it one day when i have rearranged my feelings =D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home