Tuesday, April 29, 2008

debra class
history test
eh no comments.LOL

then we went to eat at the douby exchange
i like the spicy chicken ley! YUMMY

went back school lib do proj
on our way down
my back was facing the door looking at the notice board and saying out
'decendants of enunch.....' loudly
then i suddenly realise why kei and jasmine so quiet
i turned to kei she like roll her eyes to the side
then i turn to see
OMG EYE CANDY
SHOCK.
then i covers my mouth from laughing out loud and banged the wall.
my xing xiang!
but excited cos saw finally saw him after 2 weeks.LOL

then went home sleep

and went to kovan mac with ting
helped her do chinese. i realise now their chinese is so difficult.LOL
and she keep take photo and don't like me take back. idiot!

4 more days to weekend. GOGO




serious !

oh ya sis first day of school! manicure course. she like trying out on me. scared!LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home