Tuesday, April 22, 2008

textile test!
thanks ting and mao for remembering and cheer me on! LOL
but the test was still difficult for me.LOL.

went all the way to bugis sch for half an hour. BORING
we went to eat salted soup. YUMMIES

then went back home.
then went out again.
went chinatown acc sis register for her manicure class
YAY do nail art for me next time! i'll be waiting!

then i went to buy buttons for sewing.
bought 2 dress! YAYEEEE. happy!

went bugis eat the salted soup again.LOL.
i think my hair gonna drop all.LOL. but its supa nice!

then we walked around with mom chat chat
and i fall asleep on my journey back home. TIRED.

vik work! i t hink i ghave to retake vik class next year ))=
when i am on the verge of giving up
stupid kei make me laugh like crazy. idiot! LOL.



we are from 2 different planets when our spaceship exploded we landed on a planet called earth and thou shall be sister for life =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home