Saturday, April 19, 2008

went school today
R class.
i am soo GRRR with her. i cannot find the word that is worst than hate
boxy she taught ONLY TODAY
that time i ask her my design is boxy how to do she say ' what you think'
what the hell.
xiaozhu xue zhang never go school today! SADHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS

acc julie to taka for her mom present
then met up with jeline
went paragon to eat fish and co
my first time.LOL
nice ley
then we went walk walk went cine outside sit down see people
funny lah! we suan here suan there. LOL
then saw jasmine and her bf and friends.

then then saw alex
i think he bluffed me a lot of times.
first abt his race
second about his horoscope.
he is so weird can.
gemini is so damn scary. sagi really perfect with gemini meh!? scare scare.
then samuel is pervert.
the world seems very complicated once i am out of your circle that you used to protect.

then nvm me and je acc him eat
then something happened between julie me and alex.
sorry ley julie! all my fault! LAOPA. erzi dui bu qi ni.
i will kill alex soon.

and i have fun with jeline! =D

and and ting! me and that mao what one is cannot de lah! but thanks ah!LOL

oh ya! when me and je go isnide train
a passby girl : excuse me excuse me
then we thought she calling us so we turned back and look like HARH WHAT?
then she was on phone. then we 3 started laughing non stop.LOL. SO PAISEH!
'



lots and lots of proj to do.
i am dying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home