Thursday, April 10, 2008

hie hie

R class.
hate her like fucking hell.

and we are so damn LUCKY today.
we see the curry pok gang like almost everywhere can. fuckers.
gay plus bitches.
go eat see them, go sunshine plaza see them, in lift see them, off school see them. piss me off.
i forgot to take my paper bag from printing shop. ii hate my brain.

oh ya! IRON MAN.LOL!
TSK. EH! at least there are still one person in the school better than the curry pok gang.LOL!

V class.
we talk talk talk then me and kei realise samuel is our commom friend! singapore like damn small lah. happening! LOL!

then kei friend give us a ride to cine.
thanks!
watched ' definitely , maybe'
abit draggy but quite nice to me maybe becos it has some memories abt that show.

moody! looked back at my blog, exactly one year ago i am watching 'sunshine' when candy is still sweet.

HUNGRY gotta go find food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home