Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i am afraid to look back. i am trying my best to forget.

i am feeling damn tired these few days alothou i slept like forever.

today went to mandai and pay respect for my dad and grandpa. sao mu.
miss you dad!
saw a child grave. only lived for 3 years. and its same horoscope as me. so i opened a melon drink and put it there cos the grave has no flowers no food i guess no one came to visit .
me and sis will bring flowers for you next year . rest in peace .

so i start asking my uncle and aunt horoscope inside my my aunt friend car.
there are 2 female virgo, 1 female aries , 1 female sagi, 1 male cancer , 1 male sagi.
the horoscope kinda clash.LOL.

went back home fall asleep again. i think i am PMS-ing
then went PS with mom and sis.
bought sis a guess wallet as her bday gift.
then sis went to meet her friends and me and mom continue shopping.
bought a shoe in the end. yay.

need to go and and finish sewing tmr! sleepy! moody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home