Tuesday, April 08, 2008

every corner of the world seems to be planted with memories.

i screwed my old blogskin up.
so i need to collect link now. )=

yesterday was too tired so didn't blog
ytd went bugis by 147
damn many bangala. then the taxi driver very bad lo
the whole bus is really flooded with bangala then the bus driver like
' STUPID AH DUNNO HOW TO MOVE? STUPID' wah like that sia.

then meet up with an idiot act don't know me becos of my hair. LOL.
then acc him to buy bag and stupid scare of ah lian!
then we watched ' untraceable '
its not nice but the killer is damn pervertic lah
use surphuric acid , uv light , saw , cement . DAMN GROSS.
don't waste money for those scenes.LOL.

idiot went taiwan for 1 week today.
faster come back and entertain me!



zilian zilian



today
school again!
bored bored
so many projects to do !
cos i was too tired to sew so i went home and sleep.LOL
then huiting woke me up at 6pm and we went kovan for dinner at mac.
chat chat chat
eat eat eat then went home. tired but cool day!
look like butch beside huiting too. GRR.LOL.
never wear lens like blind like that. take photo also v ugly.LOL


huiting called me to feature her ppooh.LOL


an idiot sign on my mom ezlink .LOL!

we are lesbians. GRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home