Saturday, April 05, 2008

my phone went crazy
ytd night i charged and morning no more batt!
and as i rely on my phone alarm to wake me up, then i woke up the time i was suppose to be in schhol la. fed up

then sew sew sew
went kopitiam eat
and! there is KA ZUA!
damn disgusting can.

then went pattern making
R fuck big time lahh.
hire u as teacher for what sia. TEACH LAH STUPID. NO BRAIN.
ask u question u ask me back. FUCKER LAH.

then went PS meet my friend
slack here slack there
coffee bean
don't be sad that your relationship is over. don't cry okay!
and don't say sorry just because you reminded me of love lah!

then we went sit outside taka
slack slack talk talk see see people relax relax
then went walk around.
so we slacked till like 1145pm and catched the very last train to amk and yishun
phew still have last bus!
sat outisde cine. makes me feel so ahlian's.LOL
and and youth park! first time saw people b-boying in freestyle. cool ley
so i jus reached home. YAY

i am tired!

is reggae class still on tmr? HEH HEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home