Sunday, May 18, 2008

this post will be bombarded with photos
i suddenly feel so high scanning all those photos.
i look fucking like a fat boy when i am a kid !HAHAHAHAHAS

my sis favourite pose. TEEHEE


my gorgeous mum

all time favourite game
i love my mom and sis . they celebrate every birthday with me



my sis. see what see. TSK



POOP
micheal kor look so funny! super jindian.LOL

things changed since the death of my dad.

YEAH
china boy. i love this photo
hold tight to the one you love and never let go


my sis is so small and cute lah nt like now.LOL!
can you spot me? (front second from left)

the tallest with my famous 2 blue hairclips.


sec 2. mr tang! mushroom head!LOL.hhahaha joel goh is still so short that time and now he is taller than me. wth.sec 3 super ugly.LOL.


national day! super ugly too.LOL

stephen sir. i miss redcross

i miss all the innocence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home