Wednesday, July 02, 2008


i am blogging at fusion which is quite unsual.HAHAHAS
its been awhile since i blogged
HEH
first MERRY 18TH JELINE!
don't worry i will still love you even you are old now.HAHAH
things that happened lately
spain won the euro cup ): which means gerrmany lost.
but someone own me a yuyuan miam! HEH
i helped julie with her onlineshop shoot.
i went to watch GET SMART with SAMUEL.
STEVE CARELL love love.
damn funny show. HAHAHAHAS

saw a jet stream just now and KEI came to my mind
faster come back! you are missed!

my com is down ):
i treat mom and sis to fish and co ytd . love them so much and FIFI.
i love FIFI its good to see him jumping at the door when i came home.HAHAHAHS
not forgetting my ah gong. loved too.
bought a top and skirt from online. and mac foundation.
theres so many more things i want ot get online but i need my pay!
feels like alot happened but i don't remember . rah
okay ends here. (:

back to stoning at work.HAHAHAS
I AM IN LOVE WITH GERALD WAY from MCR. your voice rocks.
DISENCHANTED-MCR
below will be flooded with mine photos.










my forever love.HAH
althou sign of aging are showing, i love you. i won't continue to live if you are gone.





FIFI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home