Friday, November 21, 2008


Dear Diary,
watched Beverly Hills CHIHUAHUA with ting at vivo.

its soooo nice !
and FIFI is a mixed chihuahua with maltese !


To FiFi

fifi is te cutest dog i have ever seen and last seen.
he gets emo when we go out.
he sweep his tail in full speed when we came home or woke up in the morning.
he jumps around hoping us to play with him.
he is white with 2 big watery eyes.
he is so cutie little small and its damn hugable than soft toys.
he will try to make mak ehis way into our lap when we sat down.
he bark real hard at strangers although he is small but really mighty.
he is loyal and gets jealous easily.
he only eat when we feed him right into his mouth.
he hear me cry and laugh
he keep my fear off in lates night
he bites my homework
he love tissues.
he is damn sensitive to sound and movements.
he is great.

seeing this cute little fifi makes my reason to go on everyday.
i have promised him to keep him safe with all i can.



fifi is more than a companion. (:
he is my life.





okay and below is my cam whored photos . like always.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home