Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dear Diary!

good good bye to 2008.
goodbye to misery or whatever shit i met.
2009 is here !
the fireworks at marina is so perfect! KIREI!
its so pretty that i wanted to be brave in 2009.
i will be happy
i will be brave
i will do my best.
i will have no regrets.
and the last min of 2008 and first min of 2009 was with JELINE.
went chill at clarke quey after the countdown and nr-ed home.



and i think i am quite in love with clubbing. HAHA
went power house with ting, steph, lux, kei, kei boy, jw and their friend.
so much much fun can !

before that was at clover as jeline cut her hair.
KDKDKDKD. so guilty of my hair can. i am so sorry !

monday school starts for me. I AM SAD.
i lost my planner i just bought and i am starting school.





abstract. HAHA

my favourite photo. credit to jeline






humans walking throught ERP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home