Saturday, February 07, 2009

Dear Diary !

wednesday's got western painting
oh and we finally stop painting apples and moved to glass bottles. HAHA
and photography was fun !
and i din bang ono the darkwall this time round. heh
photogram was awesome !
collected last week photogram. yayee

thursday was pissed. mother fucker shut your ass up.

yesterday was better. went out with je and ting.
queue for toto but oh well we din win any. HAHA
shopped. recession ! i am broke. i need to cut down my spending.
jeline is like curious and start taking photos with my phone's inner cam.
and below is the result of her curiousness. TEEHEHEHEHEHE.
and ting is like dun wan take photos cos she was in uniform.
BUT TEHEHEHEHE.

love you guys !
and how can i cut down my fats without having to stop eating? i love food )):


lover's tiff


jeline posing for my cam. in mist of dulans and sneezing









my favourite 3 photogram !





this was nice. ting exploring my slr but its nt focused. but cool sey ! HAHA

my fifi shaved. and i hate the groomer. make my dog have so many cuts. fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home