Wednesday, March 04, 2009

gosh ! its been so long since i blog.

alot happened.

i am in tutorial week but it dun quite feels like.
busy busy busy. busy with sch. busy with fun.busy nosing.

did a super huge frame for huiting.
set my inspiration on OSCAR WILDE. love him so much my god. even found a song about him.
photography is rocking part of my life now. can't believe i risked height for photography. went mt faber by cables. my god. HAHA

ohohoh! MARLEY AND ME is awesome ! . watched with samuel. SAD. and there goes my swolen eyes agian. i am loving FIFI More than ever. polariod is cool from sam.

i bought a squuezy camera online but i haven get film so i din used it yet.

i am drilling my brain to get what happen these few daysss.
i shall elaborate tmr. feeling tired can;t think HAHA. tmr kbox-ing with jleine! yahoo!

and photos soon ! posts get boring without colours. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home