Friday, August 17, 2007

so watery today
rain rain
mum took to the bus stop with a umbrella
i feel so like small child then
mummy bringing kids to sch
so blissed

then seeing mum standing there
anxiously looking at me. worrying me carrying so much things
makes me wanna cry
really

but when i climbed the stairs
first my cardboard in my hand dropped
then my phone in my other hand dropped
i feel so crippled. like idiot

then pattern making
my eyes keep closing down even when i am doing hands on
learn how to make a basic skirt and pockets.
it sound like so basic but its hard.

then went to bugis find laogong
oh ya i bring a pink gay backpack today
its so gay that bag!
laogong helped me take.LOL

then laogong go buy his pencil case

we went ps wanted to watch distrubia but dun hav
then went back to laogong house
we slept like 3 hours
both tired

saw qiu rong
hahas!

then went to compass point
find sis in action city
then laogogn said something makes me so sad
but he still dunno what he said.
but nvm.
then laogong went to eat yoshinoya
then went back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home