Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i am tired
almost all the msn nick is like' tired... i am tired'

its enough if we tried our best no matter whether we did it or not.
so we should be happy no matter what outcome.
life is too short to be sad ((=

ytd didn't blog cos was rushing one drama,
hana kimi in japanese version.
damn nice,
nicer than the taiwan kuku version.

left last episode.
okay
ytd after school as my boy need to do his proj
i was alone again!
i msged jan, ting, je
i tot they won't entertain me cos i always let them down
but ting and jan so ON.
je oso very on except she has class to attend.
u all rocks

so we meet at orchard
then went walked around
FUN LA
then ate kfc
and took pic but ting dun wan take
so we neh neh here neh neh there>LOL

then went back home
meet my boy for awhile
the rain like damn big and wind like so cold
i told ting there will be a storm coming cos my leg hurts and SO IT DID







today!
was abit late .
9am class just sucks
i am so so tired

today's nerdy day!
took some photos but insiide kei lappy
then went bugis find my boy for lunch
ate mos
then went back to sch find jas
need to draw technical drawing inside com and we dun hav the program
then went PS buy cloth
ate fried mars bar!
all the saddness gone when u eat that BUT
I HAVE A SORETHROAT NOW. DAMN

then went town but leg really pain cos i sat down and see people
out of 10 ppl only got one couple
out of 10 girls 4 pretty
out of 10 boys ONLY 1 HANDSOME.

then meet my boy and shopped ard orchard
2 days more to his bday!
he said the cloths i bought for him not nice )=
nv tot of my feeling walking and finding.

i think nice. don't want i wear myself!

anyway
he did say sorry
and tmr gonna get another shirt for him
how i wish my home got a money printing machine

then went home.
i love my boy more than he does (=

and ya!
jan, kei and sis all never send me pic!!
i got no pic to upload ))=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home