Tuesday, October 16, 2007

fashion week!
at golf club
woke up at liek 6 am.
went there and guess what
the thing for us to pack haven arrive
so we slept on the sofa
order mac delivery

AND I LEFT MY WALLET INSIDE THE TAXI. FUCK.
but still got it back. pheww

then the thing came we pack like less than half an hour
then the person treat us go eat
then we slept on the sofa again
and can went home

hell man. we are paid to sleep. (=

then went bugis wait for my boy
bought body cream and hand cream
cos lynnly was scaring me that my hand will turn old if i dun repair it.LOL

then met my boy
went town
go lido and eat
fall asleep again in my boylap.
so nice tioll i cant get up.LOL.

then went home.

research , PD by thurs and i need to work till late tmr . WTF.
just let me off LEH!!!
tolerate and GO GO GO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home