Friday, October 12, 2007

photos put it up here cos i lazy to darg down.LOL

paul 2hill wannabe.LOL! we fighting for the ugliest pageant .





ytd din blog cos was rushing my sewing thingy

so the following's ytd

com skill
discussed our proj.

need to do cover page , fashion page and review , advertisment, and 10 do's and don'ts in nafa.
for our newletter

then we went research class
start talking stupid photos
JAS ONE WAS THE MOST JIN DIAN.LOL!

like stitch.LOL!

we keep take and laugh take and laugh. SO FUNNY


then was P.D
fuck la.
need to redo my 50 sketches that i stay up till 4pm to do.
fashion industry is really hard.

then meet my boy and went to cine
went to take neo!
the machine need yen to work.

so cool lah

then went PS byu my school thingy



during com skill


we are sooooo cute!!!



JAS.LOL!






and these was today

meet my boy and went school
pattern making
cher' say no paper so we went halfway to artfriend then say the paper arrived
did dart manipulation today

and rushing my sewing file
me and vava went 7 eleven buy instant noodles for them
then i 4gt to take chopstick for myself
so mus wait for them to eat finish.

then we went sewing class
kei went nuts.LOL
taking ppl shawl and make so many ;new style'/LOL!
and i draw the fabric for 2 hours. argn

then meet my boy and went home
fall asleep.
cos i cant move my hand so my hand went numb.

10th reasons why ilove laogong
'the way he make promise .(but sometime he break it)'





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home