Wednesday, October 10, 2007

make up class again
today was supposed to be my sleep-late day

go there just to trace pattern
then went sewing class

then went to buy ink at the whole seller
quite cheap leh
2 cartridge only 44 bucks for HP original.

then meet laogong
went to cathay starbuck use wireless
my boy watch his masked rider
and i fall asleep on the sofa.LOL

then went to watch mr woodcock
quite funny but nt to expectation
simpson is still the best .
dun waste money go watch ba.
its just another normal comedy.

then went back home put down my damn heavy bag
and meet my boy again to compass point
borrowed vivienne westwood book
and ate yoshi

at this monment. waiting for mom to bathe finish
so that i can bathe and do my work
50 designs by TMR. save me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home