Sunday, October 21, 2007

4 days to my boy's bday!

sis is so good today. muackmuack. love her.

went to mall area with sis cos she going there and i going to take a train
took some pic
' very long never take pic with you le'
ya indeed.
will upload soon! in her phone!

went to town ALONE
walked ard like an idiot
bought one tee from topman
planning to buy another tee for my boy in pull and bear
but only bring 50 and not enough.
so will get it b4 thurs.
2 tee for my boy's bday ard 70plus . i am broke.LOL

then went back and slack at home
rot rot rot
waiting for my boy to come back

then bought ah gong to his house.
why i htink gong has grow so much bigger but my boy said a lil only.LOL
then took all my school thing from my boy house cos left it there on fri

then went home put
and we went point to eat mac ice cream
and went back home ((=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home