Saturday, January 26, 2008

MERRY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

happy happy

ytd was too tired so didn't blog

ytd sch was fun as usual. we crap here crap there play here play there but we still manage to finish our work =D

then i went bugis find my boy
we went to take neoprints. HEE
then we went suntec see my present for my boy
so i bought a vest from topman for him =D

then we went orchard lido watched ' THE MIST'
my boy treat cos i am broke on ce again.

this show is damn nice.
its grossness freaks you out.
the storyline makes you wow
then ending makes you cry
when i see the tank coming in , in the ending, my tears kinda gathers. its soooo sad can.
MUST WATCH
the only thing bad i think is the filming skill .

then we took 132 home.
12 strike and its our 1 year on bus
and i fall aslp on my boy arms.
when i woke up its 0017 alr. HAHAs.

my boy sends me home.

now i gotta go bathe , eat and preapre and meet my boy =D
MERRY MERRY 1 YEAR =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home