Wednesday, January 23, 2008

today woke up like 7am
trying to morning call jas but i think her phone went mad.
i reach school OUTSIDE like 840am
and b4 tt i still went to do some atm transfer cos i bought a few spree ytd night.
but i din went in cos the tot of is ivan's lessons BORED.
so i waited for kei
then we went in and bored.

then after 1 hr he say class over.
angry man.
we wake up sooooooo early then we go for 1 hr and GO HOME.

me kei julie and eym went PS spotlight searching for oue sewing thingy but its more ex than chinatown so we din buy
and we saw the india pierce here pierce that thing is call what ah?
then we started talking about spirits and many type of god

then i went my boy school there wait for him for his lunch break
we ate meatball subway
my boy got the one with 5 meatball!ANGRY
mine only 3! LOL!

then my boy went back for class
then i walk ard aimlessly

saw a ring from dorothy perkins
i have made my decision to get it tmr! LOL

then my head very pain went home
decided to go dye my hair
my hair is a big fuck now
its like damn ugly can.
my sis permed her hair. SO CUTE
I HATE MY HAIR COLOR
but then the auntie quite good lah
make the detoxify drink for me
and helped me and sis trim eyebrow for free.
stylo auntie. HAHAS
BUT
I still hate my hair
don't laugh at me if u happen to bump into me.

then went mall find my boy
he eat then went his house
fall aslp till 10plus man.tired
love you! =D

and i left my phone at his house so cant sms and take photo of my hair.
will upload my fucking hair photo tmr. sucks man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home