Friday, February 08, 2008

i am back from malaysia.YAY

today woke up at 9am
faster prepare and off to malaysia in aunt's friend taxi
datou uncle and 6th aunt came and gave us angbao.HAHAs

then went in the stupid custom malay guy keep looking at me when he check the passport.
hello! u expect me to look like the same?

then went in we ate prawn mee. local delight very veyr nice.
then a few mins after my 2nd uncle wife say can eat lunch and lao yu shen
i was like HUH I JUS EAT LEH
after that i really cant walk
i went to sleep at dunno whos room(even worst)
then go out to singapore
sis went to look for her friends
and i followed mom to 3rd aunt house
then she cooked abalone mee with real abalone ofcos
then i was like trying my very best and scope all my noodles to my uncle.HAHAs

then we watched ' 881' in dvd
mom cried as usual
i felt sad when the xiao mugua died. so sad.
but i was half concious when i watch cos you noe after a heavy meal so tired.LOL

then me and mom headed home
i changed my clothes and went ting house bainian
we played heartattack
monopoly
remind me of the past.HAHAs



datou datou ciao yu bu chou

our apple head


trying to kiss ourself


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home