Friday, February 29, 2008

i hate fried mars mar with lynnly and i am eating delifrance chicken sandwich as my dinner now.

okay i haven been blogging about earth since like forever.
assignment is flooding me. i can't breathe!

just handed in pattern making and hate a test.
so another down.

proj proj proj. just kill me . GOD PLS SAVE THE QUEENSSSSSS

lets forget about past few days
and come to today
guess what dubies!?
when i am suppose to leave my house at 8am so that i will reach ono time,
i woke up at 8.11am. i am SO damn clever can.
JASMINE that idiot LOL! woke up 10mins later. even more clever
so we are late together.LOL!

sew sew sew. fuck that zipper can. i wonder why people invent zippers.
me: jasmine, you got bring your sunglass today?
jasmine:ya got
me: lent me leh
jasmine: why
me: i scare the needle break again like last sem and shoot till me.
we sew at our lives at risks.LOL!
so i wore sunglasses while sewing that.LOL.

then went to eat. i got one knowledge today!
RATS BITE PEOPLE LEH!
everyone dunno right. i oso today then noe.

then pattern making rush rush rush.

oh ya today is like the start of my hols
BUT i seriously don't have that mood.

i gotta rest and tmr HISTORY OF FASHION HERE I COME!


OH YA!
rami and chris battle right. rami won. i thought his work is really nicer than human hair. OMG.

and and! i think christian like not at his best for the final collection. looks abit hmm weird?
but i totally love jillians one.LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home