Friday, February 22, 2008

took 147 to school with mom today cos she's going to pray.
stupid kei told me a joke. HAHAHA. its damn funny! we stand there and broke into silent laughter. XIAOMING is so kolian! no joke is complete without him. HAHAHAHAs

then ruby's class!
eh, my stomach groans very very loudly ah today? =( everyone heard it. !!! PAISEH!
then we went to eat then went back

vic class
i think he is weird.
goes in and out of the class.
i need to have so many things done in this weekend.
i should thanks myself for not starting early i guess. FUCK
and and ! me and kei realize we take photo every Thursday cos the teacher is like hack care we.

went to fetch my boy after school
then went bugis village walk
PS buy my calico
then ate that very nice Indonesian food at PS food court. DAMN NICE. go try peeps!
then went home. =D

i feel sleepy but i don't wish to sleep.
class at 9 gotta wake up at 7. LONG DAY.
i think i gonna die flat tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home