Friday, February 15, 2008

MERRY VALENTINE'S DAY HUMANS!

school
textile and development class.
fun went sch library but can't find any books.
but lessons is still boring.

then went to buy vday gift for my boy
that's a hole in my pocket now!
i bought HUGO BOSS perfume.
the sales let me smell all sort of smell make me feel like all the same.LOL
now then i noe they got coffee bean there to let us smell so that to 4gt the another smell. SO COOL RIGHT!
was caught between hugo boss, ralph lauren and monc blant.
but chose hugo cos i fall in love with guys that wears that scent.

my boy gave me flowers =D
treat me watch P.S i love you
took neoprints
went library
HAHAs.
finding some rock and roll books for development
P.S ilove you
is touching to a certain extent
but is sure will cry one that kind.
some scene is like purposely wanna make u die.
like when she feels that the guy is still there.
ARGN.

oh ya i gave my boy chocolate and my hand made muffins like cookies!
ytd went jasmine house for that.
thanks jas for letting me use your kitchen! HAHAs
and my boy says its nice.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tmr school.
look at the time now.
tmr 7 must wake up
dun feel like going man.
what a lazy friday. I HATE FRIDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home