Monday, February 11, 2008

today school reach on time .
debra's class. i think i nodding till my head gonna drop. keep falling asleep.
hope she never saw my eyes closed
clarisa class present present cut cut paste paste

then i followed eym and julie to bugis junction
stupid Mc people. we queue there so long then say we never queue cos we queue wrong
idiotic
then we went vivo
hang around.
their friend a transsexual.
so pretty!
her eyebrow is damn nice .
then we went outside chitchat

eym got discount
so i got a MAC studio fix foundation
then julie get her bobbi brown concealer and clarins foundation.
then happy happy high high went home

then i fall asleep till now.

gotta go and do ivan's hw. lets see what time i can sleep today.

i suddenyl realise my project deadline is coming.
havem't even started.
I MUST DO MY WORK . i need to psycho myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home