Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DEAR DIARY! BEWARE. ITS AN EMO POST.

menswear its over. childrens wear was the next.

life has been on the verge.
school work flooding me.
staying overnights to do.
actually it doesn't feel that lonely staying overnight as FIFI is always lying beside my leg.
and when u looked out of ur windows, you actually see some lights are still on. it feels like others are also trying hard too. i am not alone.

afterall i stil have my friends and family there for me. they cheer me up in down times and give me a hand when i fall. THANKS !

i dun mind doing because since sec1 it has always be my dream to be in fashion.
(btw before that i was inspired to be a nursary teacher).
fashion is my whole life . but past few days, i have not been doing what i wanted.
he rejected my everything at the last min and i have to cope up a new theme which i totaly duno what i was doing.
i want to believe in myself but it just dun feel right.

above is just all my venting.
to conclude i will still hold on. i am the unbeatable fishball. bounces back to shape no matter hw reality squeezes me.

was out with jeline and huiting my 2 best buddies ever to IT FAIR. the crowd is sooooooo wow. HAAH.
went town too. oh! and tts my mom's polka dots jacket. loving it !





see whats see.


the butch and her girl. HAHA








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home