Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dear Diary

i miss blogging so much !

for a matter or a fact , I DECLARE HOLIDAYS !

YAHHOO. but still, we have to find internship ~

assessment was cool. bad good whatever. it doesn't even matter now !
WOO

but for some reasons I LOVE YOU KONG ! HAHAHA

i just imagine i amm in holidays now ! FOOK

THURSDAY, assessment day.

watched GARETH PUGH fall/winter 09/10 fashion show
my god. he is fucking good. the intro that makes my hair stood still. the music the clothes !
my new love ! GARETH PUGH. and he is fucking hot. AHAHAHA
i love that metallic and black shift dress. the sheer long black dress andand and the needles ! brilliant ! god i can't get him off my mind.

after that went DOUBLE O with JAS KEI EYM LUX STEPH
club club club ! WOO . next week power house ! HOLIDAYS~
vomitted after a bumpy taxi ride.

i am loving holidays !

photos soon ! i noe its boring without photos ! HAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home