Saturday, August 18, 2007

laogong went to do project
i feel so alone
missing someone makes one feels alone
i miss laogong

cut my pattern making thingy
then raining again
mum bought me to the bus stop again
but this time i saw mum backview walking with a umbrella
i feel like crying seeing her backview
her backview is kind of sad
with all the hardness she carried all these years
i love her

what is my backview feels like?

then went to orchard walk around alone
saw 1 bag and a pair of shoe.
gonna buy it

i bought 3 shawl today
black , grey , creamy pink(so gay)

then went bugis

as my phone is with laogong
i could not find a fcuking public phone

i was so fed up.

i was so anxious finding a phone
cos i walked to bugis i thought i was late and laogong left his school
but when i found and called
i was like' chey . he just came out. and i anxious for nothing'

then we went back to hougang and eat
why laogong mind of appearance?
even though i hate it
i will still try my best to be slimmer
for the sake of myself (:

love mum
laogong
sis
3 awesome friend
myself


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home