Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today woke up 7 am
i was nodding my head throughout my whole journey(sleeping)
so so tired


wore my orange tights
' your leg look simpson' stupid kei


fashion details
i love fashion. totally
jil sander
stella mccartney
dolce& gabbana

is my fav until now

his lessons was release one hour earlier
then we went to kopitiam(like duh. its always that)

ate sesame paste
i made it to look like shit
they say me er xin.LOL
its momo style


then went back for photoshop again
learn illustration and make up!
i love my make up! LOL
and i seriously think i shade the body till very real.

i rock .

then went back to laogogn house
laogong just wake up when i have reached hougang like 2 pm
tootie PORK

went to hougang point buy burger for laogong
knew he haven eat
surprise!
then laogong was bathing

then i took his laptop and play with photoshop

went home put my things down
then we went to orchard take photo fro his assignment
went taka eat udon-bo


today was fun
exceot laogng is a idiot.

love you

oh yea
took so many random photos today







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home