Thursday, October 25, 2007








lazy to drag down so put it here.LOL



ting called me to crop her out~


taken by janjan. this is what we called artistic. TEEHEEEEEHEEEE



random . i like this edit.bwahahahahaha

my boy's acting cute (=.LOL


his digging his nose like ALWAYS





MERRY BIRTHDAY TO STEPH AND MY BOY!

ytd slept at 4 plus. rushing work but din finish in the end.


went to sch. LATE and keep dozing off.LOL

then com skill, research.

i skipped PD and meet my boy


we went to haji lane

then went town
he bought a white sweater from topman
then went lido and eat cake.

then went back to his house
fall asleep till 9pm.
he bluff me! say want watch show together in his lappy


i need a lappy!
gonna sa jiao to mom.LOL.

to my boy:
although i didn't plan very well for ur bday but i hav did my best.
and i tried my best to save up tp buy u pressie hope u appreciate.
anyway, wanna let you know i love u lots!.
and wish you be happy everyday!
merry 18th (=






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home