Saturday, January 26, 2008

my merry merry 1 year is not happy anymore.

this is my blog so , sorry my boy, i have the right to vent on my side of view

when i walked to his house the sun is like damn sunny today but i told myself nvm can go out play soon.

then the first word he said when i step him
'why so slow, i going ah ma house later'

i was like wtf. you said you'd bring me go vivo for fondue ytd
and pls today is our 1 year
you might not know i was told by my mom to go for a dinner thingy but i said firnly' CANNOT TODAY IS OUR 1 YEAR' but you? and i quarrelled with her becos of you. this is all so hellish and unfair.
and i hate empty promises.
you said you are stress
not like i am not.
i have 8 module, 8 projects to be handed in on feb and didn't start on one yet.
you said why i can't be more understanding?
i can tel you the ans
BECOS YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME


so you went for your dinner with ahma
and i went compass alone to return the fucking book you borrowed using my card which is now a fine of 28 bucks and i paid it.
then i went hougang mall alone
then went home alone.
my eyes are really swollen and heavy

so it was 9plus pm and i went to meet you for satay.
then quarrel again.
stop saying me thick skin just becos you think you are so heavenly which i don't think so.
you are good but not to the extend of me being thick skin.

i will rmb this 1 year so carefully becos i cried so many times in a day.
mayb 1 year its so not impt to you.
anyway you said sorry and wun have next time.
will our 1 year be a next time?its alr over.
if its 2nd year you talking abt, will we hang on till then?. i am starting to doubt.
you are not the guy i learn before, mayb you din change , i guess i see the wrong side of youy in the first place.now that my 1 year is smashed. i have nothing to look forward to now. i should say i don't even want to think how good it will be becos it will eventually vanish

maybe you didn't know too, I AM REALLY REALLY TIRED OF CRYING.

i thought i could be happy for the first 1 year.but you made my life so wrong.

P.S : i poop at my boy house today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home