Friday, August 24, 2007

yesterday i did my homework till 5 am
and woke up at 7am

2 hours of sleep
wow so cool


today is just so not my day

guess wat?
all the work i did till 5 am i forgotten to bring.
i said ' SHIT' so loud inside the bus
feel like banging the wall
hope that bang le my memory become better

then in school my button on my bust area drop off
so SUCKY la today

today class is all so fcuk it
cos i made a bad start today

but laogong made my day!
YAY
meet laogong then went back to hougang eat long john
then went laogogn house
and i fall asleep
i swear i was so tired.



as follows is ytd post

went to malaysia
pray
aunt bring us go eat fish
its so Q Q. NICE
then went shop awhile
the fashion there is like OMG
LOl
found one shop though
bought a pair of shoe, one shirt, one dress and one waist belt




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home