Saturday, October 27, 2007

MERRY 9TH MONTH!
PLUS
MERRY 300TH POST!
WOOTS


woke up like 5am.LOL
then went to sentosa! excited with a tired outershell.LOL
meet my classmate at mac then we ate breakfast
went to siloso beach take attendance for sport's day.
the golden retriever damn chio can

then we went beach play water!
and get heated by the sun.
feel red and pain nowwwww.

then we went swimming pool.

then me and kei sit under the shade cos the room was too cold! and our shirt is wet

then i went vivo fetch my boy
went back sentosa
went to acc my boy to beach again.
ahhhh get more burnt.

then we went to take the tram around the place

then went back for BBQ.
then went back home

today is FUN.
its been awhile i 've been outdoor! SHIOK.

real fun today! thanks stepf for the chatlet and food!


i wan photos~ anyone got send me k~ HOHOHO






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home