Monday, January 28, 2008


this was the day before and before and before ytd.




this was before and before ytd . trying to figure out how tall.

this was ytd. a stupid idiot make me cry and keep taking ugly picture and video make me more irritated.




i am single eyelid today all thanks to my swollen eyes.

meet my boy at ard 4 plus.
went vivo
daiso and bought a strawbeery choco ring very nice.
arcade my boy played his games
movie i chose a lousy movie i know.
wasted my boy money cos he treat today.
'the savages' okay was lame .
so i am sorry in wasting your money.

my swollen eyes chio right!thanks to him.






your bad habit haven change a bit.
if you enjoy looking at a bitch with heavy makeup and revealing clothes when you scold me when i looked at a guy then you should know how it feels .you even said she look like your friend which is like telling me' hey i am looking at her'
so what if she look like your friend or if thats your friend, you don't have to tell me a single bit.
i am not interested at in you dirty past or how many gals you F*** =)
you SON OF A BITCH

okay i feel much better venting it out.
you apologized so i love you still.

you made me love and hate you.
so love is contradicting.

tmr sch again! debra's class. must wake up real early.LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home