Tuesday, January 29, 2008

today morning class.
woke up really late
my mom woke me up and i was like' PLS SAVE ME'
today's the first that i didn't bathe to school.HAHAS
then rushed down

then class was as usual BORING.
listen to them like lullaby seriously. keep yawning yawning.
the only difference is that you are forced NOT to fall asleep.

then school over and i went PS eat chippy cheesy curry chicken
and headed home

napped for awhile
and went out ot meet my boy
went vivo
walked around.
settle for SUPERDOG
and i go tik gam there turn for a hp chain.
then headed home
happy as long as we could stay happy and don't quarrel. =D


TMR BUYING NEW YR CLOTHES/
like so finally.


i made love from superdog!

hehheh.give me some money!


my lovely boy
the lovely me.BWAHAHAHAHAHAs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home